The dataset contains the following files.
1) Brain imaging dataset
2) Participant demographic information
4) MRI protocols
5) QC results
* As file size is large ( 682MB ), downloading takes time.
* This file is stored in Amazon S3 Service.
The member of the DecNef Brain Database Project takes privacy very seriously, whether dealing with participants' data or the data of those visiting this website.
The participant data from our research into the DecNef Brain Data Repository that is stored in our database system is de-identified and contains no personal health information.
When you register on our website, we will ask for your personal information, such as name, e-mail address, and so on. The use of information collected through our services shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our customer has engaged us.
Our website may also collect non-personal data about site visits, sessions, and IP addresses. This information is only used for diagnostic or debugging purposes, to help us optimize our website's performance, and is not shared externally. This is standard practice for most websites, and this data is never linked with personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other websites whose content we think is relevant. However, the DecNef Brain Database website is not responsible for maintaining or updating the content of these other sites. If any of these sites are found to contain irrelevant or offensive information, please contact us.
All applicants who use dataset fill out the form for new registration. Your account information for login is issued via email automatically. You can use the data by logging in with that account.
This dataset is available for commercial purposes. Permission is granted to use the data given that you agree:
- That the dataset comes "AS IS", without express or implied warranty. Although every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, ATR does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions.
- That you do not redistribute this dataset or modified versions to any third party.
- That you include a reference to the DecNef Project Brain Data Repository as your data source and include the following statement: "Data used in the preparation of this work were obtained from the DecNef Project Brain Data Repository (https://bicr.atr.jp/decnefpro/data/) gathered by a consortium as part of the Japanese Strategic Research Program for the Promotion of Brain Science (SRPBS) supported by the Japanese Advanced Research and Development Programs for Medical Innovation (AMED)"for any publications.